Elipso's members are plastic packaging and flexible packaging producers, recycling companies and logistics firms.
How Elipso works
- Real-time communication between Elipso and its members (via an extranet) gives members access to sorted, relevant, updated and exclusive information.
- A customised question & answer service is provided to correspondents in member companies on the issues covered.
- Commissions are organised by topic to inform members and define common policy.
- A Board of Directors and Annual Meeting are Elipso's executive bodies, chaired by an elected member of the Board. A standing team handles the organisation's day-to-day operations and management.
- Extranet (member access)
- Regular press relations (press releases, conferences, etc.)
- Conferences (on several topics at seminars, shows, etc.).
An operating service at the network's centre: the packaging chain
Elipso is a member or partner in many French and European bodies in the packaging, environmental management and standardisation fields, etc.
CNE (national packaging council) - www.conseil-emballage.org
BNPP (plastic product standardisation office) - www.laplasturgie.fr/bnpp.php
AFNOR (French standards office) - www.afnor.org
PlasticsEurope France - www.plasticseurope.org
CETIE (<!--[endif]-->International Technical Centre for Bottling and related Packaging) - www.cetie.org
For the post-use management of household plastic packaging, ELIPSO is a shareholder in Valorplast; for end-of-life industrial and commercial packaging, the relevant producers are active in ECOFUT, Eco PSE and Recyfilm.